Is LAMINATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAMINATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sheet of material made by bonding two or more sheets or layers
- verb - create laminate by bonding sheets of material with a bonding material
- verb - press or beat (metals) into thin sheets
- verb - cover with a thin sheet of non-fabric material
- verb - split (wood) into thin sheets
- To beat or compress into a thin plate or sheet.
- To divide into thin layers.
- To make by uniting several layers.
- To split into thin layers or sheets.
- verb - to compress into a thin plate
There are 8 letters in LAMINATE: A A E I L M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMINATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAMINATE, to go: LAMINATE?
Rearrange the letters in LAMINATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LAMINATE
7 letters out of LAMINATE
6 letters out of LAMINATE
5 letters out of LAMINATE
4 letters out of LAMINATE
3 letters out of LAMINATE
2 letters out of LAMINATE
Contextual use of LAMINATE
What's nearby LAMINATE
Lookup in Wiki for LAMINATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAMINATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAMINATE"