Is LAMINA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAMINA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin plate or layer (especially of bone or mineral)
- A thin plate, sheet, or layer.
- The expanded area of a leaf or petal; a blade.
- A thin layer of bone, membrane, or other tissue.
- A thin scalelike or platelike structure, as one of the thin layers of sensitive vascular tissue in the hoof of a horse.
- A narrow bed of rock.
- adj - a thin plate, scale, or layer [n -NAE or -NAS] : LAMINAL, LAMINAR, LAMINARY
There are 6 letters in LAMINA: A A I L M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMINA
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAMINA, to go: LAMINA?
Rearrange the letters in LAMINA and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LAMINA
5 letters out of LAMINA
4 letters out of LAMINA
3 letters out of LAMINA
2 letters out of LAMINA
Contextual use of LAMINA
What's nearby LAMINA
Lookup in Wiki for LAMINA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAMINA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAMINA"