Is REGALIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGALIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - paraphernalia indicative of royalty (or other high office)
- noun - especially fine or decorative clothing
- The emblems and symbols of royalty, such as the crown and scepter.
- The rights and privileges of royalty.
- The distinguishing symbols of a rank, office, order, or society.
- Magnificent attire; finery.
- noun - the rights and privileges of a king
There are 7 letters in REGALIA: A A E G I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGALIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGALIA, to go: REGALIA?
Rearrange the letters in REGALIA and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REGALIA
6 letters out of REGALIA
5 letters out of REGALIA
4 letters out of REGALIA
3 letters out of REGALIA
2 letters out of REGALIA
Contextual use of REGALIA
What's nearby REGALIA
Lookup in Wiki for REGALIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGALIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGALIA"