Is ALARM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALARM in various dictionaries:
- noun - fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- noun - a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- noun - an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- noun - a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- verb - fill with apprehension or alarm
- verb - warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- A sudden fear caused by the realization of danger.
- A warning of existing or approaching danger.
- The sounding mechanism of an alarm clock.
- A call to arms.
- To fill with alarm; frighten.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a signal that warns of imminent danger”: a burglar alarm; sirens signaling a bomb alert; a tocsin ringing from church steeples; factory whistles sounding a forest-fire warning.
- verb - to frighten by a sudden revelation of danger
There are 5 letters in ALARM: A A L M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALARM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALARM, to go: ALARM?
Rearrange the letters in ALARM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALARM
What's nearby ALARM
Lookup in Wiki for ALARM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALARM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALARM"