Is ALARMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALARMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- noun - a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- noun - an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- noun - a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- verb - fill with apprehension or alarm
- verb - warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- verb - to frighten by a sudden revelation of danger
There are 6 letters in ALARMS: A A L M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALARMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALARMS, to go: ALARMS?
Rearrange the letters in ALARMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALARMS
What's nearby ALARMS
Lookup in Wiki for ALARMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALARMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALARMS"