Is MANAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANAGE in various dictionaries:
- verb - be successful
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - come to terms with
- verb - watch and direct
- verb - achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
- verb - carry on or function
- verb - handle effectively
- To direct or control the use of; handle: manage a complex machine tool.
- To exert control over: “Managing the news... is the oldest game in town” (James Reston).
- To make submissive to one’s authority, discipline, or persuasion.
- To succeed in accomplishing or achieving, especially with difficulty; contrive or arrange: managed to get a promotion.
- To direct or conduct business affairs.
- To continue to get along; carry on: learning how to manage on my own.
- verb - to control or direct
There are 6 letters in MANAGE: A A E G M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANAGE, to go: MANAGE?
Rearrange the letters in MANAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MANAGE
What's nearby MANAGE
Lookup in Wiki for MANAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANAGE"