Scrabble word: SELECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SELECTION exist?
Definitions of SELECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of choosing or selecting
- noun - an assortment of things from which a choice can be made
- noun - the person or thing chosen or selected
- noun - a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment
- noun - a passage selected from a larger work
- The act or an instance of selecting or the fact of having been selected.
- One that is selected.
- A carefully chosen or representative collection of people or things.
- A literary or musical text chosen for reading or performance.
- A natural or artificial process that favors or induces survival and perpetuation of one kind of organism over others that die or fail to produce offspring.
There are 9 letters in SELECTION: C E E I L N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SELECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SELECTION plus a wildcard: SELECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SELECTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SELECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.