Scrabble word: ELECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELECTION exist?
Definitions of ELECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a vote to select the winner of a position or political office
- noun - the act of selecting someone or something
- noun - the status or fact of being elected
- noun - the predestination of some individuals as objects of divine mercy (especially as conceived by Calvinists)
- The act or power of electing.
- The fact of being elected.
- The right or ability to make a choice.
- Predestined salvation, especially as conceived by Calvinists.
- verb - to select by vote for an office
There are 8 letters in ELECTION: C E E I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELECTION plus a wildcard: ELECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELECTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.