Scrabble word: ELECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELECTION exist?
Definitions of ELECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a vote to select the winner of a position or political office
- noun - the act of selecting someone or something
- noun - the status or fact of being elected
- noun - the predestination of some individuals as objects of divine mercy (especially as conceived by Calvinists)
- The act or power of electing.
- The fact of being elected.
- The right or ability to make a choice.
- Predestined salvation, especially as conceived by Calvinists.
- verb - to select by vote for an office