Is ELECTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELECTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vote to select the winner of a position or political office
- noun - the act of selecting someone or something
- noun - the status or fact of being elected
- noun - the predestination of some individuals as objects of divine mercy (especially as conceived by Calvinists)
- The act or power of electing.
- The fact of being elected.
- The right or ability to make a choice.
- Predestined salvation, especially as conceived by Calvinists.
- verb - to select by vote for an office
There are 8 letters in ELECTION: C E E I L N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELECTION, to go: ELECTION?
Rearrange the letters in ELECTION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ELECTION
7 letters out of ELECTION
6 letters out of ELECTION
5 letters out of ELECTION
4 letters out of ELECTION
3 letters out of ELECTION
2 letters out of ELECTION
Contextual use of ELECTION
What's nearby ELECTION
Lookup in Wiki for ELECTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELECTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELECTION"