Scrabble word: SELECTIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SELECTIONS exist?
Definitions of SELECTIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of choosing or selecting
- noun - an assortment of things from which a choice can be made
- noun - the person or thing chosen or selected
- noun - a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment
- noun - a passage selected from a larger work
There are 10 letters in SELECTIONS: C E E I L N O S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SELECTIONS plus a wildcard: SELECTIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SELECTIONS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SELECTIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.