Scrabble word: OSCILLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSCILLATE exist?
Definitions of OSCILLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - be undecided about something
- verb - move or swing from side to side regularly
- To swing back and forth with a steady, uninterrupted rhythm.
- To waver, as between conflicting opinions or courses of action; vacillate: “The court has oscillated over the decades from more liberal to less, more conservative to less, depending upon who was president at the time of vacancies” (Gordon J.
- To vary between alternate extremes, usually within a definable period of time.
There are 9 letters in OSCILLATE: A C E I L L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSCILLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSCILLATE plus a wildcard: OSCILLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSCILLATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSCILLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.