Scrabble word: DESIGNATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESIGNATE exist?
Definitions of DESIGNATE in dictionaries:
- verb - assign a name or title to
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- verb - indicate a place, direction, person, or thing
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- verb - design or destine
- adj - appointed but not yet installed in office
- To indicate or specify; point out.
- To give a name or title to; characterize.
- To select and set aside for a duty, an office, or a purpose.
There are 9 letters in DESIGNATE: A D E E G I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESIGNATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESIGNATE plus a wildcard: DESIGNATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESIGNATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESIGNATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.