Scrabble word: BREAKDOWN
Is BREAKDOWN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BREAKDOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of disrupting an established order so it fails to continue
- noun - a mental or physical breakdown
- noun - a cessation of normal operation
- noun - an analysis into mutually exclusive categories
- The act or process of failing to function or continue.
- The condition resulting from this: a breakdown in communication.
- The abrupt failure of an insulator or insulating medium to restrict the flow of current.
- A typically sudden collapse in physical or mental health.
- An analysis, an outline, or a summary consisting of itemized data or essentials.
- Disintegration or decomposition into parts or elements.
- A noisy, energetic American country dance.
There are 9 letters in BREAKDOWN: A B D E K N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREAKDOWN
Click to search all anagrams of BREAKDOWN plus a wildcard: BREAKDOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREAKDOWN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREAKDOWN
Lookup in Wiki for BREAKDOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.