Scrabble word: KNOB
Is KNOB valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KNOB in dictionaries:
- noun - a circular rounded projection or protuberance
- noun - a round handle
- noun - any thickened enlargement
- noun - an ornament in the shape of a ball on the hilt of a sword or dagger
- A rounded protuberance.
- A rounded handle, as on a drawer or door.
- A rounded control switch or dial.
- A prominent rounded hill or mountain.
- adj - a rounded protuberance [n -S] : KNOBBED, KNOBLIKE
There are 4 letters in KNOB: B K N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOB
Click to search all anagrams of KNOB plus a wildcard: KNOB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOB
Images for KNOB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.