Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNOBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOBS exist?
Definitions of KNOBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a circular rounded projection or protuberance
- noun - a round handle
- noun - any thickened enlargement
- noun - an ornament in the shape of a ball on the hilt of a sword or dagger
- adj - a rounded protuberance [n -S] : KNOBBED, KNOBLIKE
There are 5 letters in KNOBS: B K N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOBS plus a wildcard: KNOBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOBS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNOBS
- Depression Glass knobs
- Antique glass door knobs
- ... furniture and cabinets with our beautifully handmade cabinet knobs
- Assorted knobs - all are 14 with metal insert
- knobs Neal Moser Guitars Fine Custom Handmade Guitars Basses ...
- Bedroom Door knobs is able to give your bedroom the more beautiful ...
- ... Flower Ceramic Door knobs - Ceramic Door knobs - knobs - Homeware
- Schots Home Emporium Melbourne Australia
- Decorative Glass Door knobs - art glass doorknobs
- Decorative door knobs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.