Is MATERIALISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MATERIALISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a desire for wealth and material possessions with little interest in ethical or spiritual matters
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical theory that matter is the only reality
- The theory that physical matter is the only reality and that everything, including thought, feeling, mind, and will, can be explained in terms of matter and physical phenomena.
- The theory or doctrine that physical well-being and worldly possessions constitute the greatest good and highest value in life.
- A great or excessive regard for worldly concerns.
There are 11 letters in MATERIALISM: A A E I I L M M R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MATERIALISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of MATERIALISM, to go: MATERIALISM?
Rearrange the letters in MATERIALISM and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of MATERIALISM
10 letters out of MATERIALISM
9 letters out of MATERIALISM
8 letters out of MATERIALISM
7 letters out of MATERIALISM
6 letters out of MATERIALISM
5 letters out of MATERIALISM
4 letters out of MATERIALISM
3 letters out of MATERIALISM
2 letters out of MATERIALISM
Contextual use of MATERIALISM
What's nearby MATERIALISM
Lookup in Wiki for MATERIALISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MATERIALISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MATERIALISM"