Is STEMMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STEMMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tree diagram showing a reconstruction of the transmission of manuscripts of a literary work
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - an eye having a single lens
- A scroll recording the genealogy of an ancient Roman family; a family tree.
- The genealogy of the manuscripts of a literary work.
- A small, circular, simple eye present in various insect larvae.
- noun - a scroll recording the genealogy of a family in ancient Rome
There are 6 letters in STEMMA: A E M M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STEMMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of STEMMA, to go: STEMMA?
Rearrange the letters in STEMMA and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STEMMA
5 letters out of STEMMA
4 letters out of STEMMA
3 letters out of STEMMA
2 letters out of STEMMA
Contextual use of STEMMA
What's nearby STEMMA
Lookup in Wiki for STEMMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STEMMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STEMMA"