Is IMMATERIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMMATERIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - of no importance or relevance especially to a law case
- adj - without material form or substance
- adj - not consisting of matter
- adj - not pertinent to the matter under consideration
- adj - (often followed by `to') lacking importance
- Of no importance or relevance; inconsequential or irrelevant.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “lacking material body, form, or substance”: immaterial apparitions; an incorporeal spirit; imaginary and insubstantial victories; metaphysical forces; spiritual beings.
There are 10 letters in IMMATERIAL: A A E I I L M M R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMATERIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMMATERIAL, to go: IMMATERIAL?
Rearrange the letters in IMMATERIAL and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of IMMATERIAL
9 letters out of IMMATERIAL
8 letters out of IMMATERIAL
7 letters out of IMMATERIAL
6 letters out of IMMATERIAL
5 letters out of IMMATERIAL
4 letters out of IMMATERIAL
3 letters out of IMMATERIAL
2 letters out of IMMATERIAL
Contextual use of IMMATERIAL
What's nearby IMMATERIAL
Lookup in Wiki for IMMATERIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMMATERIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMMATERIAL"