Scrabble word: DEPLORABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPLORABLE exist?
Definitions of DEPLORABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - bad
- adj - of very poor quality or condition
- adj - bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
- Worthy of severe condemnation or reproach: a deplorable act of violence.
- Lamentable; woeful: My finances were in a deplorable state of neglect.
- Wretched; bad: deplorable housing conditions in the inner city.
There are 10 letters in DEPLORABLE: A B D E E L L O P R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPLORABLE plus a wildcard: DEPLORABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPLORABLE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPLORABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.