Scrabble word: POLLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLLED exist?
Definitions of POLLED in dictionaries:
- verb - get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- verb - vote in an election at a polling station
- verb - get the votes of
- verb - convert into a pollard
- Having no horns; hornless.
- verb - to question for the purpose of surveying public opinion
There are 6 letters in POLLED: D E L L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLLED plus a wildcard: POLLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLLED
Images for POLLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.