Is SECTIONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SECTIONAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture made up of sections that can be arranged individually or together
- adj - relating to or based upon a section (i.e. as if cut through by an intersecting plane)
- adj - consisting of or divided into sections
- adj - related or limited to a distinct region or subdivision of a territory or community or group of people
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a particular district.
- Composed of or divided into component sections.
There are 9 letters in SECTIONAL: A C E I L N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SECTIONAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SECTIONAL, to go: SECTIONAL?
Rearrange the letters in SECTIONAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SECTIONAL
8 letters out of SECTIONAL
7 letters out of SECTIONAL
6 letters out of SECTIONAL
5 letters out of SECTIONAL
4 letters out of SECTIONAL
3 letters out of SECTIONAL
2 letters out of SECTIONAL
Contextual use of SECTIONAL
What's nearby SECTIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for SECTIONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SECTIONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SECTIONAL"