Is CLOSET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOSET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small room (or recess) or cabinet used for storage space
- noun - a toilet in Britain
- noun - a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes
- noun - a small private room for study or prayer
- verb - confine to a small space, as for intensive work
- A small private chamber, as for study or prayer.
- A water closet; a toilet.
- A state of secrecy or cautious privacy: Two days before the election, the candidate suddenly came out of the closet and denounced the proposed law.
- Private; confidential: closet information.
- Being so or engaging only in private; secret: a closet proponent of a tax increase; a closet alcoholic.
- Based on theory and speculation rather than practice.
- verb - to enclose in a private room
There are 6 letters in CLOSET: C E L O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOSET
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOSET, to go: CLOSET?
Rearrange the letters in CLOSET and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CLOSET
5 letters out of CLOSET
4 letters out of CLOSET
3 letters out of CLOSET
2 letters out of CLOSET
Contextual use of CLOSET
What's nearby CLOSET
Lookup in Wiki for CLOSET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOSET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOSET"