Scrabble word: SYNCHRONISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNCHRONISE exist?
Definitions of SYNCHRONISE in dictionaries:
- verb - happen at the same time
- verb - make (motion picture sound) exactly simultaneous with the action
- verb - arrange or represent events so that they co-occur
- verb - operate simultaneously
- verb - cause to indicate the same time or rate
- verb - make synchronous and adjust in time or manner
There are 11 letters in SYNCHRONISE: C E H I N N O R S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNCHRONISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNCHRONISE plus a wildcard: SYNCHRONISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNCHRONISE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNCHRONISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.