Scrabble word: SHINNY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHINNY exist?
Definitions of SHINNY in dictionaries:
- noun - a simple version of hockey played by children on the streets (or on ice or on a field) using a ball or can as the puck
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- Field hockey that is played informally with curved sticks and a ball, can, or similar object.
- The curved stick used in this game.
- verb - to climb by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands and legs
There are 6 letters in SHINNY: H I N N S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINNY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHINNY plus a wildcard: SHINNY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHINNY
Images for SHINNY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.