Scrabble word: SENSORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSORY exist?
Definitions of SENSORY in dictionaries:
- adj - of a nerve fiber or impulse originating outside and passing toward the central nervous system
- adj - involving or derived from the senses
- adj - relating to or concerned in sensation
- Of or relating to the senses or sensation.
- Transmitting impulses from sense organs to nerve centers; afferent.
- adj - pertaining to the senses or sensation
There are 7 letters in SENSORY: E N O R S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSORY plus a wildcard: SENSORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSORY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.