Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SENSORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSORY exist?
Definitions of SENSORY in dictionaries:
- adj - of a nerve fiber or impulse originating outside and passing toward the central nervous system
- adj - involving or derived from the senses
- adj - relating to or concerned in sensation
- Of or relating to the senses or sensation.
- Transmitting impulses from sense organs to nerve centers; afferent.
- adj - pertaining to the senses or sensation
There are 7 letters in SENSORY: E N O R S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSORY plus a wildcard: SENSORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSORY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSORY
- sensory activities and relaxation
- Sensational Kids OT - sensory Processing Disorder Specialists
- Creating a sensory Garden
- Black light sensory play set up colored room and many hanging lamp ...
- the forearm against resistance radial nerve sensory block can be
- sensory table... - A to Z Teacher Stuff Forums
- Question Dr Wise or anyone... - CareCure Forums
- Deric Bownds MindBlog June 2006
- the sensory garden
- She displayed a pyramid of sensory integration development similar to ...