Scrabble word: DISSECTION
Is DISSECTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISSECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - cutting so as to separate into pieces
- noun - a minute and critical analysis
- noun - detailed critical analysis or examination one part at a time (as of a literary work)
- The act or an instance of dissecting.
- Something that has been dissected, such as a tissue specimen under study.
- A detailed examination or analysis.
There are 10 letters in DISSECTION: C D E I I N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSECTION
Click to search all anagrams of DISSECTION plus a wildcard: DISSECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSECTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSECTION
Lookup in Wiki for DISSECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.