Scrabble word: DISCONNECT
Is DISCONNECT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISCONNECT in dictionaries:
- noun - an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding)
- verb - pull the plug of (electrical appliances) and render inoperable
- verb - make disconnected, disjoin or unfasten
- To sever or interrupt the connection of or between: disconnected the hose.
- To shut off the current in (an appliance) by removing its connection to a power source.
There are 10 letters in DISCONNECT: C C D E I N N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCONNECT
Click to search all anagrams of DISCONNECT plus a wildcard: DISCONNECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCONNECT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCONNECT
Lookup in Wiki for DISCONNECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.