Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONNECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNECT exist?
Definitions of CONNECT in dictionaries:
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - join by means of communication equipment
- verb - land on or hit solidly
- verb - join for the purpose of communication
- verb - be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation
- verb - establish a rapport or relationship
- verb - establish communication with someone
- verb - plug into an outlet
- verb - hit or play a ball successfully
- To join or fasten together.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_J.
- To join to or by means of a communications circuit: Please connect me to the number in San Diego.
- To plug in (an electrical cord or device) to an outlet.
- To become joined or united: two streams connecting to form a river.
- To be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as between airplanes or buses.
- To establish a rapport or relationship; relate: The candidate failed to connect with the voters.
- To hit or play a ball successfully: The batter connected for a home run.
- v - to join together
There are 7 letters in CONNECT: C C E N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONNECT plus a wildcard: CONNECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONNECT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONNECT
- connect Your Core To The Chore Move More Today The Adaptable Body ...
- connect training
- connect Bower Power
- Kings Church Cockermouth connect Groups
- connect & Contact
- Adobe connect - review pricing alternatives
- where people connect grow serve & share
- Lets connect-A Practical Way for Highly Effective Professional ...