Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONNECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNECT exist?
Definitions of CONNECT in dictionaries:
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - join by means of communication equipment
- verb - land on or hit solidly
- verb - join for the purpose of communication
- verb - be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation
- verb - establish a rapport or relationship
- verb - establish communication with someone
- verb - plug into an outlet
- verb - hit or play a ball successfully
- To join or fasten together.
- To join to or by means of a communications circuit: Please connect me to the number in San Diego.
- To plug in (an electrical cord or device) to an outlet.
- To become joined or united: two streams connecting to form a river.
- To be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as between airplanes or buses.
- To establish a rapport or relationship; relate: The candidate failed to connect with the voters.
- To hit or play a ball successfully: The batter connected for a home run.
- verb - to join together
There are 7 letters in CONNECT: C C E N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONNECT plus a wildcard: CONNECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONNECT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONNECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.