Scrabble word: COMMUNICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUNICATE exist?
Definitions of COMMUNICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - transmit information
- verb - transmit thoughts or feelings
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - join or connect
- verb - be in verbal contact
- verb - administer Communion
- verb - receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- To convey information about; make known; impart: communicated the new data to our office.
- To reveal clearly; manifest: “Music... can name the unnamable and communicate the unknowable” (Leonard Bernstein).
- To spread (a disease, for example) to others; transmit: a carrier who communicated typhus.
- To have an interchange, as of ideas.
- To express oneself in such a way that one is readily and clearly understood: “That ability to communicate was strange in a man given to long, awkward silences” (Anthony Lewis).
- To receive Communion.
- To be connected, one with another: apartments that communicate.
There are 11 letters in COMMUNICATE: A C C E I M M N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUNICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMUNICATE plus a wildcard: COMMUNICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMUNICATE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMUNICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.