Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMMINO
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMMINO exist?
Definitions of AMMINO in dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to or characteristic of an ammine (an inorganic coordination compound of ammonia and a metallic salt)
- n - a type of chemical compound
There are 6 letters in AMMINO: A I M M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMMINO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMMINO plus a wildcard: AMMINO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMMINO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMMINO
- Exam 1 Review Chapter 2 - Proteins and Enzymes
- Figure 11-17 The 20 Amino Acids [view large image]
- single molecule of glucose has the properties of glucose. Break it ...
- the amino acids and a new bond was created in order to link both amino ...
- ... structure to it Twenty different types of side chains (20 amino acids
- mechanism for the association of amino acids with their codons and ...
- Bioinformatics School - The basics
- Amino acid metabolism in context Learn Science at Scitable
- Amino Acid Structure Diagram Example - SmartDraw
- ... does not reflect the importance of the amino acids belonging to each
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.