Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMMONIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMMONIA exist?
Definitions of AMMONIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a water solution of ammonia
- noun - a pungent gas compounded of nitrogen and hydrogen (NH3)
- A colorless, pungent gas, NH 3, extensively used to manufacture fertilizers and a wide variety of nitrogen-containing organic and inorganic chemicals.
- See ammonium hydroxide.
- n - a pungent gas
There are 7 letters in AMMONIA: A A I M M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMMONIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMMONIA plus a wildcard: AMMONIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMMONIA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMMONIA
- Remove the sieve and pour out the ammonia. Next place the sieve back ...
- Great Value ammonia 64 oz Household Essentials Walmart.com
- AUSTIN 521 CLEAR ammonia 00052
- Buy biokleen ammonia Free Glass Cleaner & More drugstore.com
- Basics Plus - WINDEX Windex Powerized Glass Cleaner With ammonia
- ammonia Clear Gal - 32397001
- ammonia Free Bio Kleen Glass Cleaner
- Jungle ammonia and chloramine remover by Jungle lab at Petworldshop ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.