Scrabble word: ACCOUNT
Is ACCOUNT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ACCOUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - a record or narrative description of past events
- noun - a short account of the news
- noun - a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services
- noun - a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.
- noun - grounds
- noun - importance or value
- noun - a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance
- noun - the act of informing by verbal report
- noun - an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- noun - the quality of taking advantage
- verb - be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something
- verb - keep an account of
- verb - to give an account or representation of in words
- verb - furnish a justifying analysis or explanation
- A narrative or record of events.
- A reason given for a particular action.
- A formal banking, brokerage, or business relationship established to provide for regular services, dealings, and other financial transactions.
- A precise list or enumeration of financial transactions.
- Money deposited for checking, savings, or brokerage use.
- A customer having a business or credit relationship with a firm: salespeople visiting their accounts.
- Worth, standing, or importance: a landowner of some account.
- Profit or advantage: turned her writing skills to good account.
- To constitute the governing or primary factor: Bad weather accounted for the long delay.
- To provide an explanation or justification: The suspect couldn’t account for his time that night.
- To challenge or contest.
- To hold answerable for.
- Because of; for the sake of: “We got married on account of the baby” (Anne Tyler).
- Because: “He got picked up by the cops on account of he was walking with his shopping bag and they said there was numbers in it” (Jimmy Breslin).
- For oneself.
- On one’s own; by oneself: He wants to work on his own account.
- verb - to give an explanation
There are 7 letters in ACCOUNT: A C C N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCOUNT
Click to search all anagrams of ACCOUNT plus a wildcard: ACCOUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCOUNT
Images for ACCOUNT
Lookup in Wiki for ACCOUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.