Scrabble word: OCCUPANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCUPANT exist?
Definitions of OCCUPANT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there
- One that occupies a position or place: the occupant of the honorary professorial chair; the occupants of a beehive.
- One who has certain legal rights to or control over the premises occupied; a tenant or an owner.
- One that is the first to take possession of something previously unowned.
- verb - to dwell permanently or continuously