Scrabble word: OCCUPANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCUPANT exist?
Definitions of OCCUPANT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there
- One that occupies a position or place: the occupant of the honorary professorial chair; the occupants of a beehive.
- One who has certain legal rights to or control over the premises occupied; a tenant or an owner.
- One that is the first to take possession of something previously unowned.
- verb - to dwell permanently or continuously
There are 8 letters in OCCUPANT: A C C N O P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCUPANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCCUPANT plus a wildcard: OCCUPANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCUPANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCCUPANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.