Scrabble word: COMMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMIT exist?
Definitions of COMMIT in dictionaries:
- verb - perform an act, usually with a negative connotation
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - cause to be admitted
- verb - confer a trust upon
- verb - make an investment
- verb - engage in or perform
- To do, perform, or perpetrate: commit a murder.
- To put in trust or charge; entrust.
- To place officially in confinement or custody, as in a mental health facility.
- To consign for future use or reference or for preservation: commit the verse to memory.
- To put into a place to be kept safe or to be disposed of.
- To make known the views of (oneself) on an issue: I never commit myself on such issues.
- To bind or obligate, as by a pledge: They were committed to follow orders.
- To pledge or obligate one’s own self: felt that he was too young to commit fully to marriage.
- verb - to do, perform, or perpetrate
There are 6 letters in COMMIT: C I M M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMIT plus a wildcard: COMMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMIT
Images for COMMIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.