Scrabble word: COMMITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMITS exist?
Definitions of COMMITS in dictionaries:
- verb - perform an act, usually with a negative connotation
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - cause to be admitted
- verb - confer a trust upon
- verb - make an investment
- verb - engage in or perform
- verb - to do, perform, or perpetrate
There are 7 letters in COMMITS: C I M M O S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMITS plus a wildcard: COMMITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMITS
Images for COMMITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.