Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMMUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMUNE exist?
Definitions of IMMUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is immune to a particular infection
- adj - relating to the condition of immunity
- adj - secure against
- adj - relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- adj - (usually followed by `to') not affected by a given influence
- Not subject to an obligation imposed on others; exempt: immune from taxation; immune from criminal prosecution.
- Not affected by a given influence; unresponsive: immune to persuasion.
- Of, relating to, or having immunity to infection by a specific pathogen.
- noun - one who is protected from a disease
There are 6 letters in IMMUNE: E I M M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMUNE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMUNE plus a wildcard: IMMUNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMUNE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMUNE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.