Is DISCOURAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISCOURAGE in various dictionaries:
- verb - try to prevent
- verb - deprive of courage or hope
- verb - admonish or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
- To deprive of confidence, hope, or spirit.
- To hamper by discouraging; deter.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to make less hopeful or enthusiastic”: discouraged by the magnitude of the problem; lack of interest that disheartened the instructor; a failure that dispirited the team.
There are 10 letters in DISCOURAGE: A C D E G I O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCOURAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISCOURAGE, to go: DISCOURAGE?
Rearrange the letters in DISCOURAGE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of DISCOURAGE
8 letters out of DISCOURAGE
7 letters out of DISCOURAGE
6 letters out of DISCOURAGE
5 letters out of DISCOURAGE
4 letters out of DISCOURAGE
3 letters out of DISCOURAGE
2 letters out of DISCOURAGE
Contextual use of DISCOURAGE
What's nearby DISCOURAGE
Lookup in Wiki for DISCOURAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISCOURAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISCOURAGE"