Is CURIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the central administration governing the Roman Catholic Church
- One of the ten primitive subdivisions of a tribe in early Rome, consisting of ten gentes.
- The assembly place of such a subdivision.
- The Roman senate or any of the various buildings in which it met in republican Rome.
- The place of assembly of high councils in various Italian cities under Roman administration.
- The ensemble of central administrative and governmental services in imperial Rome.
- The central administration governing the Church.
- A medieval assembly or council.
- A medieval royal court of justice.
- adj - a court of justice [n -RIAE] : CURIAL
There are 5 letters in CURIA: A C I R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURIA, to go: CURIA?
Rearrange the letters in CURIA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CURIA
What's nearby CURIA
Lookup in Wiki for CURIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURIA"