Is RADIUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RADIUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the length of a line segment between the center and circumference of a circle or sphere
- noun - a straight line from the center to the perimeter of a circle (or from the center to the surface of a sphere)
- noun - a circular region whose area is indicated by the length of its radius
- noun - the outer and slightly shorter of the two bones of the human forearm
- noun - support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- R, r, rad.
- A line segment that joins the center of a circle with any point on its circumference.
- A line segment that joins the center of a sphere with any point on its surface.
- A line segment that joins the center of a regular polygon with any of its vertices.
- The length of any such line segment.
- A circular area measured by a given radius: every family within a radius of 25 miles of the city center.
- A bounded range of effective activity or influence: the operating radius of a helicopter.
- A radial part or structure, such as a mechanically pivoted arm or the spoke of a wheel.
- A long, prismatic, slightly curved bone, the shorter and thicker of the two forearm bones, located on the lateral side of the ulna.
- A similar bone in many vertebrates.
- noun - a straight line from the center of a circle to the circumference
There are 6 letters in RADIUS: A D I R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RADIUS, to go: RADIUS?
Rearrange the letters in RADIUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RADIUS
What's nearby RADIUS
Lookup in Wiki for RADIUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RADIUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RADIUS"