Is AROUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AROUSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cause to be alert and energetic
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - stimulate sexually
- To awaken from or as if from sleep.
- To be or become aroused; stir.
There are 6 letters in AROUSE: A E O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AROUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AROUSE, to go: AROUSE?
Rearrange the letters in AROUSE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of AROUSE
5 letters out of AROUSE
4 letters out of AROUSE
3 letters out of AROUSE
2 letters out of AROUSE
Contextual use of AROUSE
What's nearby AROUSE
Lookup in Wiki for AROUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AROUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AROUSE"