Is AROUSED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AROUSED in various dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - cause to be alert and energetic
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - stimulate sexually
- adj - aroused to action
- adj - emotionally aroused
- adj - brought to a state of great tension
- adj - feeling great sexual desire
- adj - keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement
- adj - (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
There are 7 letters in AROUSED: A D E O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AROUSED
To search all scrabble anagrams of AROUSED, to go: AROUSED?
Rearrange the letters in AROUSED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of AROUSED
6 letters out of AROUSED
5 letters out of AROUSED
4 letters out of AROUSED
3 letters out of AROUSED
2 letters out of AROUSED
Contextual use of AROUSED
What's nearby AROUSED
Lookup in Wiki for AROUSED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AROUSED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AROUSED"