Is GUIDES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUIDES in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone employed to conduct others
- noun - someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- noun - something that offers basic information or instruction
- noun - a model or standard for making comparisons
- noun - someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- noun - a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- verb - use as a guide
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- adj - to show the way to [v GUIDED, GUIDING, GUIDES] : GUIDABLE
There are 6 letters in GUIDES: D E G I S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUIDES
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUIDES, to go: GUIDES?
Rearrange the letters in GUIDES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUIDES
What's nearby GUIDES
Lookup in Wiki for GUIDES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUIDES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUIDES"