Is GUIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUIDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone employed to conduct others
- noun - someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- noun - something that offers basic information or instruction
- noun - a model or standard for making comparisons
- noun - someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- noun - a structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- verb - use as a guide
- verb - pass over, across, or through
- One who shows the way by leading, directing, or advising.
- One who serves as a model for others, as in a course of conduct.
- A person employed to conduct others, as through a museum, and give information about points of interest encountered.
- Something, such as a pamphlet, that offers basic information or instruction: a shopper’s guide.
- A guidebook.
- Something that serves to direct or indicate.
- A device, such as a ruler, tab, or bar, that serves as an indicator or acts to regulate a motion or operation.
- A soldier stationed at the right or left of a column of marchers to control alignment, show direction, or mark the point of pivot.
- To serve as a guide for; conduct.
- To direct the course of; steer: guide a ship through a channel.
- To exert control or influence over.
- To serve as a guide.
- adj - to show the way to [v GUIDED, GUIDING, GUIDES] : GUIDABLE
There are 5 letters in GUIDE: D E G I U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUIDE, to go: GUIDE?
Rearrange the letters in GUIDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUIDE
What's nearby GUIDE
Lookup in Wiki for GUIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUIDE"