Is DISC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISC in various dictionaries:
- noun - sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove
- noun - something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
- noun - (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
- noun - a flat circular plate
- verb - to break up land with a type of farm implement
There are 4 letters in DISC: C D I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISC
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISC, to go: DISC?
Rearrange the letters in DISC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DISC
What's nearby DISC
Lookup in Wiki for DISC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISC"