Is CRUSADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUSADE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - any of the more or less continuous military expeditions in the 11th to 13th centuries when Christian powers of Europe tried to recapture the Holy Land from the Muslims
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - go on a crusade
- Often Crusade.
- A holy war undertaken with papal sanction.
- A vigorous concerted movement for a cause or against an abuse.
- verb - to engage in a holy war
There are 7 letters in CRUSADE: A C D E R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUSADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUSADE, to go: CRUSADE?
Rearrange the letters in CRUSADE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CRUSADE
6 letters out of CRUSADE
5 letters out of CRUSADE
4 letters out of CRUSADE
3 letters out of CRUSADE
2 letters out of CRUSADE
Contextual use of CRUSADE
What's nearby CRUSADE
Lookup in Wiki for CRUSADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUSADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUSADE"