Scrabble word: SWEETHEART
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEETHEART exist?
Definitions of SWEETHEART in dictionaries:
- noun - a person loved by another person
- noun - any well-liked individual
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- adj - privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
- One who is loved.
- Used as a familiar term of endearment.
- A person regarded as generous or lovable.
- Involving privileged treatment of a favored party; illegally or unethically favorable: “another land grab, another sweetheart deal based on political influence” (Village Voice).
There are 10 letters in SWEETHEART: A E E E H R S T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEETHEART
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWEETHEART plus a wildcard: SWEETHEART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEETHEART
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWEETHEART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.