Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WATT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATT exist?
Definitions of WATT in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of power equal to 1 joule per second
- noun - Scottish engineer and inventor whose improvements in the steam engine led to its wide use in industry (1736-1819)
- An International System unit of power equal to one joule per second.
- n - a unit of power
There are 4 letters in WATT: A T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WATT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATT plus a wildcard: WATT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATT
Images for WATT
- James watt ClipArt ETC
- Biography of James watt
- Another account of James watt
- vap 3bonline
- Powering A Generation What are watts
- James watt (1736-1819)
- James watt (1736-1819) engineer who developed the steam engine for ...
- MagLab - Pioneers in Electricity and Magnetism James watt
- reconstruction of a 1781 watt steam engine. Photo ALAMY
- James watt was an inventor and engineer. He invented an improved steam ...