Scrabble word: WETTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WETTER exist?
Definitions of WETTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a chemical agent capable of reducing the surface tension of a liquid in which it is dissolved
- noun - a workman who wets the work in a manufacturing process
- noun - someone suffering from enuresis
- verb - cause to become wet
- verb - make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
- One that wets.
- adj - covered or saturated with a liquid
There are 6 letters in WETTER: E E R T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WETTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WETTER plus a wildcard: WETTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WETTER
Images for WETTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.