Is WETTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WETTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a chemical agent capable of reducing the surface tension of a liquid in which it is dissolved
- noun - a workman who wets the work in a manufacturing process
- noun - someone suffering from enuresis
- adj - covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
- adj - containing moisture or volatile components
- adj - supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- adj - producing or secreting milk
- adj - consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
- adj - very drunk
- One that wets.
- adj - covered or saturated with a liquid
There are 6 letters in WETTER: E E R T T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WETTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WETTER, to go: WETTER?
Rearrange the letters in WETTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WETTER
What's nearby WETTER
Lookup in Wiki for WETTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WETTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WETTER"