Scrabble word: PREEMPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREEMPTION exist?
Definitions of PREEMPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the judicial principle asserting the supremacy of federal over state legislation on the same subject
- noun - the right of a government to seize or appropriate something (as property)
- noun - the right to purchase something in advance of others
- noun - a prior appropriation of something
- The right to purchase something before others, especially the right to purchase public land that is granted to one who has settled on that land.
- A purchase made by such a right.
- Prior seizure of, appropriation of, or claim to something, such as property.
There are 10 letters in PREEMPTION: E E I M N O P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREEMPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREEMPTION plus a wildcard: PREEMPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREEMPTION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREEMPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.