Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREEMPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREEMPT exist?
Definitions of PREEMPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a high bid that is intended to prevent the opposing players from bidding
- verb - acquire for oneself before others can do so
- verb - take the place of or have precedence over
- verb - gain possession of by prior right or opportunity, especially so as to obtain the right to buy (land)
- verb - make a preemptive bid in the game of bridge
- To appropriate, seize, or take for oneself before others.
- To take the place of; displace: A special news program preempted the scheduled shows.
- To have precedence or predominance over: Discussion of the water shortage will preempt the other topics on this week’s agenda.
- To make a preemptive bid in bridge.
- v - to acquire by prior right
There are 7 letters in PREEMPT: E E M P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREEMPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREEMPT plus a wildcard: PREEMPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREEMPT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREEMPT
- World Printmakers Pre-Emptive Strike for Peace
- preempt.gif 20-May-2004 2318 94K
- urine luck WINNING AT EVERYTHING
- Amazon to preempt Sony Ebook PSR-700
- Center for Progressive Reform NHTSA A Penchant for preemption
- December 2006 LivingSpace
- would like to preempt any desire you might have to tell me to burn ...
- Welcome to Cal-preempt
- Report Israel Arresting Palestinians to preempt Uprising Naharnet
- HP tells Chinese factories to stop raiding schools for cheap labor