Scrabble word: PREEMPTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREEMPTS exist?
Definitions of PREEMPTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a high bid that is intended to prevent the opposing players from bidding
- verb - acquire for oneself before others can do so
- verb - take the place of or have precedence over
- verb - gain possession of by prior right or opportunity, especially so as to obtain the right to buy (land)
- verb - make a preemptive bid in the game of bridge
- verb - to acquire by prior right
There are 8 letters in PREEMPTS: E E M P P R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREEMPTS plus a wildcard: PREEMPTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREEMPTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREEMPTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.